google search

Google
 

Monday, September 3, 2007

Galveston Beach fun-play-time, or study?

Study. Der.
So, I have this gigantic quiz in my history class covering the Civil (?) War, Reconstruction, and Pre-Columbian America.
I have no idea what any of that even means.
In fact, the only reason I say this quiz is "gigantic" is because...it's history. This is quite possibly the only class that I could attend and do nothing but think about everything BUT the topic at hand, for an entire hour and a half. It really puts diesel on the fire of my attention problems.
I really don't find history to be exciting. at all.
How could you enjoy history?
As much as I would LOVE to visit the dirty beaches of Texas, I would much rather study.
Why? Because grades are more important.
I guess thats what happens when you plan on going to a professional school-in my case, pharmacy school.
So now, I'm going to pretend that history is the most interesting topic to ever hit planet earth, and read until my brains ooze from my nostrils.

No comments: