google search

Google
 

Monday, September 3, 2007

Planet Unicorn

I checked my space a few moments ago (with no luck of finding a message, or friend request) and I noticed someone had posted a bulletin with the subject being-"An 8yo gay boy with a wish".
I was shocked.
this video is what I found inside the bulletin.



Disturbing, yet endlessly engaging.
When the video ended, I noticed that there were several other episodes.
Just one episode could be considered a joke created out of boredom... but there are four other episodes.
The makers of "unicorn planet" aren't playin' around.
If you notice, there is one episode which begins with a (gay) rap remix of the theme song.
It is apparent that a green screen was used for that particular episode.
a GREEN SCREEN. Also, notice the visual effects used in this series, and consider just how much effort and time must have been put into this mini-series.
...need I say more?

No comments: