google search

Google
 

Monday, September 3, 2007

Having Trouble Finding Dance Tracks?

As an avid EDM (electronic dance music) fan, I often times find it difficult to track down certains songs to add to my playlist.
I've looked everywhere, including napster, beatport, iTunes, and other random mp3 websites.
I came across one website that would revolutionize the way I discover music FOREVER.
mp3skyline.com is the name.
While the layout of the site is rather cheesy, you'd be amazed at what you might find on this little page.
Originally, because of the layout, I assumed that it would be another way for the internet to waste more of my valuable time while searching for a specific track.
I.Was.Wrong.
The only drawback to mp3skyline.com, IMO, is that you have to upload money into your account, rather than simply purchasing songs one at a time with your credit card.
I decided to take a chance, and I have yet to be disappointed.
Thank YOU mp3skyline.com for making this world a better place to live.

No comments: